Rolls Royce regional dealer award winnerswhere2life | April 20, 2021 | 0 | Events , Happening Now , Special features , Spotlight , Travel
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars recently announced the results of the company’s celebrated Regional Dealer Awards 2020, with Tokyo being awarded the prestigious Asia Pacific Dealer of the Year award.
The awards were presented at a virtual Regional Dealer Conference. The Asia Pacific Awards included:
“I am delighted to announce the results of our annual Regional Dealer Awards, particularly after a momentous 2020 that saw many business challenges.
“Our dealers were agile, resilient and adapted to many changing conditions, whilst not compromising Rolls-Royce’s attention to detail and customer service standards.
“This dedication has continued and resulted in our most successful first quarter in the history of the company.” said Paul Harris, Asia Pacific Regional Director, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
Rolls-Royce motor cars are sold in 12 countries throughout the Asia Pacific, outside of Greater China through a network of 22 dealerships.
Recently, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars delivered the highest-ever first quarter sales results in the marque’s 116-year history in the first three months of 2021. Between 1 January and 31 March, the company delivered 1,380 motor cars to customers, up 62% on the same period in 2020 and surpassing the previous first quarter record set in 2019. Sales growth was seen in all markets, with the strongest in the Asia Pacific, China and US regions.
Winners list –
– Asia Pacific Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Tokyo
– Phantom Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Singapore
– Black Badge Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Yokohama
– Ownership Services Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Sydney
– Bespoke Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Tokyo
– Provenance Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Tokyo
– Best New Ghost Results: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Seoul
– CRM & Digital Dealer of the Year: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Seoul.