Rasa Sayang Resort and Golden Sands Resort Merdeka specialswhere2life | August 25, 2020 | 0 | Happening Now , Hotels , Live , News , Special features
Two of the most popular resorts in Batu Feringgi, ShangriLa’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa and Golden Sands Resort have launched a new package, the Merdeka Day Special with validity from Aug 23 to Sept 30, 2020.
The two resorts are offering a rebate of RM63 off from the Best Available Rates in celebration of Malaysia’s 63rd years of Independence.
This special offer starts from RM262+ at Golden Sands Resort and RM497+ at Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa includes daily breakfast for two adults and two children below 6 years old, high speed wireless internet access and welcome drinks on arrival.
For Rasa Wing guests at Rasa Sayang, they are entitled to the Rasa Wing privileges.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
• Prior reservation is required and the offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
• The rate is subject to 10% service charge and 0% government tax per room per night.
• An additional third person charge which includes breakfast and an extra bed staying in the room at Garden Wing will be at MYR180+ per night and MYR250+ per night at Rasa Wing. At Golden Sands Resort, the third person charge is MYR150+ per night. The third person charges are subject to prevailing offer discounts, service charges and government tax.
• This offer cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions and does not apply to group bookings of 10 rooms and above.
• This offer is subject to room availability and blackout dates may apply.
For reservations and enquiries, contact 04-888 8668 for Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa and 04-886 1818 for Golden Sands Resort.
The offer is also available on the offer page of both resorts.